[LON-CAPA-users] parameterize more than one folder at the same time

Stefan Bisitz st.bisitz at ostfalia.de
Wed Jul 24 08:12:10 EDT 2013

Another hint:
 >> I set the same map level parameter for every folder again at
 >> the moment.
You might have already found that LON-CAPA keeps the last setting for
the date parameters, e.g. setting the start date for another folder
would automatically fill in the date from the last setting so that
setting the same start date would only need to click "Save" and not to
select the date again.

Stefan Bisitz