[LON-CAPA-users] Force a new problem version for a student?

Raymond Batchelor batchelo at sfu.ca
Tue Feb 5 09:12:27 EST 2013

I wonder if there is any misunderstanding here in what is meant by a "version of the problem". Did you mean that the revisions to the problem are not evident in your course, or that you want to force a new individual randomization of this problem for those students who had not yet received credit?

Gerd's comment refers to the former and all students should see the new version of the problem, unless you had specifically imported a specified version of the problem in your course.  e.g. "myproblem.12.problem" as opposed to merely "myproblem.problem"

If you were wanting students to receive a different individual radomization of the problem, there are ways, but to do it globally for only those students who had not already received credit could be rather tricky.....