[LON-CAPA-users] Ubuntu 12.04 LTS Server

Stuart Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Mon Sep 24 10:45:28 EDT 2012

Paul,

> Is there LON-CAPA compatibility with Ubuntu 12.04 LTS server?

The forthcoming LON-CAPA 2.11.0 release is supported on Ubuntu 12.04
LTS server.

The LON-CAPA installation pages will be updated with installation
instructions already prepared for Ubuntu 12.04, once the final 2.11.0
release is available.

If you would like to test out the installation instructions on a
development server, (i.e., one not connected to the LON-CAPA
production cluster), I can provide you with further information about
installing a 2.11.0.RC1 release candidate on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS server.

Stuart Raeburn
LON-CAPA Academic Consortium