[LON-CAPA-users] View problems after due date with no answers?

Mills, Douglas G dmills at illinois.edu
Tue Sep 18 15:05:45 EDT 2012

HI All,

Another question from left field...  I’m not finding a way that students can look over their work after a due date apart from releasing the answers to them. In the testing I’m doing, the Show Problem Status parameter does not seem to prevent the answer from being shown and I’m guessing that’s not what it’s intended to do(?)  Here’s our use case— CHEM 101 is a remedial intro course that after the first hourly exam in CHEM 102 lots of students will drop down into. However, CHEM 101 is running right now and has its own hourly exam coming up. The instructors don’t want to open answers to the homework because of the expected influx of students who will need to make up the homework, but for those already in the course, several homework assignments have passed their due dates, so they can no longer see what they did.  Thanks as always for the excellent guidance!

Doug

Douglas Mills
Director of Instructional Technologies
Department of Chemistry