[LON-CAPA-users] Remove a student answer(?) / reset an assignment for a student

Raymond Batchelor batchelo at sfu.ca
Mon Sep 17 18:33:23 EDT 2012

Are you talking about a timed test/quiz or regular homework with ordinary open/due/answer dates?
I believe what you have tried applies to timed quizzes.

I believe that what you actually want to use is the Grading interface, where you can simply reset the status of a student's problem.  That does not involve any parameter changes.

OK?