[LON-CAPA-users] Referencing a part with multiple responses in a sequence

Mills, Douglas G dmills at illinois.edu
Mon Oct 8 12:52:08 EDT 2012

HI Stefan,

Thank you, but I don't think that will work because the first half of the
condition is what I already had and that doesn't work, so appending the
210.12 part to it I don't think can help. In other words, if what you've
suggested evaluates to true, then what I already tried:

( (&EXT('user.resource.resource.210.11','inlab4') eq 'excused')

should evaluate to true on its own.

Doug