[LON-CAPA-users] Correct selection of optionresponse

Stefan Bisitz st.bisitz at ostfalia.de
Mon May 14 10:07:48 EDT 2012

Hi Christian,

One Course Coordinator might want to show the correct answer after two
tries to his/her students, another after three tries. Think about
leaving this choice to the coordinators, so do not hardcode it in the
problem.

A course coordinator can set the parameters in the course, e.g.
Set "Show Problem Status" to "Yes, and show correct answer if they
exceed the maximum number of tries."
combined with "Maximum Number of Tries".

Stefan Bisitz