[LON-CAPA-users] Forcing a sigma solution

Justin Gray jgray at math.sfu.ca
Fri Mar 30 20:02:24 EDT 2012

Have you investigated MathJax <http://www.mathjax.org/>?

It is released under the Apache license. Apparently Apache 2 software can
be included in GNU GPLv3 projects:
http://www.apache.org/licenses/GPL-compatibility.html

Justin

Justin Gray | Senior Lecturer
Department of Mathematics | Simon Fraser University
8888 University Drive, Burnaby | V5A 1S6 | Canada
Tel: +1 778.782.4237