[LON-CAPA-users] Forcing a sigma solution

Gerd Kortemeyer korte at lite.msu.edu
Fri Mar 30 12:41:21 EDT 2012

Hi,

On Mar 30, 2012, at 12:36 PM, Stefan Bisitz wrote:

> > to have the pencil icon
> I think, Seema meant the drag math editor. It is currently not available for custom response problems but would be good in some cases.

Yes, in some cases, but customresponse can take any freeform textual input.

Besides, I want dragmath replaced or removed. It is very painful to enter formulas, and some students in our online course were starting to comment on the bad quality of formula input. I just have not found a good alternative to that GNU-license compatible.