[LON-CAPA-users] RSS feed

Lucas, Mark lucasm at ohio.edu
Wed Jun 20 00:01:52 EDT 2012

I'm trying to check out the RSS feed and I'm a little confused.

I can attach a calendar event to the course rss feed, but I can't for the life
of me figure out where in the course coordinator's interface I figure out where
the link is to the course RSS feed.

When I bring up edit blogs, RSS feeds and podcasts, I can create new RSS
feeds, but they are not coupled with the course as far as I can tell.

I can see the general format from a Google Search, but I'm trying to figure out
how to work with it from within the system.

Mark

--
Mark Lucas  email: lucasm at ohiou.edu<mailto:lucasm at ohiou.edu>
252D Clippinger Lab phone: (740)597-2984