[LON-CAPA-users] Adaptive Testing

Mills, Douglas G dmills at illinois.edu
Mon Jun 11 12:38:36 EDT 2012

Thank Ray. The problem I'm having though is that some of the &EXT functions
require both partid AND responseid and as of right now at least, the
responseid is internal to what I've included in the library. I've already
noted that the fact that each library seems to be self-contained in that
things like overlapping variable names or response ids do not seem to
conflict -- the overlapping response ids, for example, do not generate any
error messages and everything seems to function as it should.  That's an
advantage on the one hand, but makes me think it will not be possible to
access any information involving the response id from the umbrella problem
itself...

-----