[LON-CAPA-users] Adaptive Testing

Raymond Batchelor batchelo at sfu.ca
Mon Jun 11 12:01:43 EDT 2012

Hmmm.... if this is related to our previous discussion, then I believe that you do not want to put parts within the library file (if by "parts" that you mean <part /> or <problem />.  What we talked about was putting everything else except those tags in a library.  In which case the part id still remains in the problem which is importing its content from .library files.