[LON-CAPA-users] Using Slots - Problem Due Date and Time Limit parameters

Stuart Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Sun Jun 3 10:16:14 EDT 2012

Re: a question to the lon-capa user's list from June 2011.

>>   I would like to set a deadline for reserving or changing a time slot
>> to 12 hours before the earliest time slot.

The ability to set both a start date/time and end date/time for
reserving a particular "student-schedulable" slot will be available in
the next LON-CAPA release (2.11).

In LON-CAPA 2.10 and earlier versions supporting slot reservations by
students, only the start date/time for reservations could be set (the
end date/time for reservation would implicitly be the same as the
date/time the slot opens).

Stuart Raeburn
MSU LON-CAPA group