[LON-CAPA-users] Incorporate responses into LaTeX formatting???

Mills, Douglas G dmills at illinois.edu
Tue Jul 31 17:48:37 EDT 2012

Hi All,

This is probably a stupid question, and I know I can accomplish this using css, but for the sake of accessibility of content I’m trying to make better use of LaTeX for formatting equations. So my question is, can I position numericresponse input boxes one above the other (as in separate inputs for numerator and denominator of a fraction in vertical format) using LaTeX?  Seems unlikely to me, but you all have surprised me before so thought I’d ask.

Doug

Douglas Mills
Director of Instructional Technologies
Department of Chemistry