[LON-CAPA-users] Any way around this?

Perry Tompkins ptompkins at sbuniv.edu
Wed Aug 22 16:27:15 EDT 2012

Gerd,
    I have what I expect to be a simple question. I was wanting a simple question with a text input, like an short answer essay, but one that gives the correct response after the answer-release date. I found the simple string question but it is expecting a verbatim answer and wants to automatically grade the question.
Thanks
Perry

Perry A. Tompkins
Dean, College of Science and Mathematics
Southwest Baptist University
1600 University Avenue
Bolivar, Missouri 65613
Voice: (417) 328-1659
Web: http://users.sbuniv.edu/~ptompkins/

The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Corinthians 4:4 NIV
El dios de este mundo ha cegado la mente de estos incrédulos, para que no vean la luz del glorioso evangelio de Cristo, el cual es la imagen de Dios. 2 Corintios 4:4, NVI
哥林多后书4:4 此等不信之人,被这世界的神弄瞎了心眼,不叫基督荣耀福音的光照着他们。基督本是神的像。