[LON-CAPA-users] Any way around this?

Mills, Douglas G dmills at illinois.edu
Tue Aug 21 12:12:46 EDT 2012

Thank you Ray. I was concluding that that might be the case. For this
particular set of questions we're collecting student data that we want
within a certain range and are then displaying their answers back rather
than "the computer's answer" so since they never actually see the computer's
answer, I'm fudging it a bit, so 8.001e-6 rather than 8.000e-6. Though not
ideal, it works for now.