[LON-CAPA-users] Any way around this?

Raymond Batchelor batchelo at sfu.ca
Tue Aug 21 12:06:44 EDT 2012

Douglas,
         I have experienced this kind of error message with a variety of problems, which nonetheless work OK.
I think you should just try to answer your existing problem AS A STUDENT.  It probably works OK for in production.
I think the error message is just info for you as author/course coordinator.

The system does not recognize your attempts to set sig figs on the computer's answer but it WILL check for 4 sig figs from the students.
You might have to 'live' with a few little bomb icons and error messages, but it should be transparent for the students.

Cheers,
Ray