[LON-CAPA-users] View multi-page PDF on iOS

William Paddock Paddock_WA at elps.k12.mi.us
Tue Apr 24 09:36:52 EDT 2012

Hi All,

I have noticed that when I import a PDF to my course using the course editor, one can open the PDF on an iOS device, but cannot scroll down to see multiple pages.

Should I be adding these PDFs to my course another way?  I know PDFs can be opened from email and downloaded from most web pages on iOS, but it seems that PDFs I've posted to my course behave differently.

Thanks for any information or suggestions,
Will