[LON-CAPA-users] Proctor Validation

Raymond Batchelor batchelo at sfu.ca
Fri Apr 20 10:49:22 EDT 2012

Have you assigned the Course Role of "exam proctor" to the proctor user?
Also, I assume that you are using the password which you typed in when you created the "slot" (not the proctor's own password)?

Have you limited the slot to particular IPs?  If so you will have to be using one of those computers.
Is your test student user actually enrolled in the correct section?

(It seemed to work OK for me when I tried it using a couple of dummy usernames, one as "exam proctor" and the other as enrolled student, in a particular section, for my own IP (which I included when editing the "slot".)

Also, usually, newly set parameters do not take "immediate" affect.  You might try logging out and logging in again a few minutes later (maybe on a different server).