[LON-CAPA-users] LON-CAPA Login on iPod Touch

Lucas, Mark lucasm at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 16 16:39:31 EDT 2012

I've got a curious question about logging in to LON-CAPA on an iPod Touch
using safari.

One of my users here brings up LON-CAPA in order to log in, and when
entering his username, the browser wants to auto-capitalize the first letter.
It takes several passes for him to convince it to be lowercase.
This does not happen for him on other web sites - just LON-CAPA.

Safari on my Macbook doesn't do anything like this.

Has anyone else run into this problem? Is there a site-specific setting
or behavior that has convinced the browser to do this? Is there a setting
he needs to tweak to get rid of this behavior?

Just curious,
Mark

--
Mark Lucas  email: lucasm at ohiou.edu<mailto:lucasm at ohiou.edu>
252D Clippinger Lab phone: (740)597-2984