[LON-CAPA-users] editing resourse

James Mueller mueller at pitt.edu
Fri Oct 7 14:24:54 EDT 2011

I was just tried to edit an old problem (fall 2006) to clean up the wording a bit for use in an exam.  when I tried to save, I got an error message

"Unable to write to /home/mueller/public_html/..."

Now since it lists the problem as being in /priv/mueller why is it trying to write to public_html. This certainly isn't where I would think to save exam questions.  What configuration do I need to change to get it to write to the correct place?  I am surprised that I can't edit questions in my own author area.

-Jim