[LON-CAPA-users] How to reset Course Coordinator submissions?

Ray Batchelor batchelo at sfu.ca
Thu Jul 28 12:46:36 EDT 2011

Hi Stefan,
The only times it has ever failed for me was because I had not given myself
a student role.

Nowadays, I like to just set the user-specific parameter type="practice" for
myself only and then I don't have to remember to do that and I try and retry
problems to my hearts content.

Cheers,
Ray

Raymond J. Batchelor, Ph.D.