[LON-CAPA-users] Modules

Lucas, Mark lucasm at ohio.edu
Tue Jul 26 15:58:34 EDT 2011

Hi,

One of the things that we keep thinking about is the use of LON-CAPA for 'practice' and
guided work, especially remedial work. The idea is to create a 'module' of materials on a
certain topic with tutorials and practice problems so that the student who is having particular
troubles may be able to find extra assistance.

The HHMI biology materials created back near the birth of LON-CAPA would be one route, but
the idea is to give the student a little more guidance as to where they should go.

Does anyone do this at the moment for physics (or for any other subject)? We're looking
for existing examples within LON-CAPA. We're also interested in examples outside
of LON-CAPA.

Later,
Mark

--
Mark Lucas  email: lucasm at ohiou.edu<mailto:lucasm at ohiou.edu>
252D Clippinger Lab phone: (740)597-2984