[LON-CAPA-users] Section specific parameter settings when cloning

Lars Jensen lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Sat, 22 Jan 2011 22:55:22 -0800

Hi Everyone,

Thanks. When adding a user to a section in a cloned course after the
cloning has completed does result in the correct parameter settings.
However, addind a student on to a section during the cloning process
did not work.

One more question: Is there a way to rename a section? (Sections
rarely keep the same numbers from semester to semester.)

Lars.