[LON-CAPA-users] Help retrieving Survey Information

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 1 Oct 2010 22:20:42 -0600

--001636c5b05f67ac6e04919aa2ef

All,

I recently gave a survey to students.  It had multiple responses per part.

In one segment, I was looking for students to rate several items as:
Useless, Not Effective, Neutral, Effective, Very Effective, Didn't use

Rather than type (or copy/paste) this for every item, I wrote the
radiobutton response once in a .library file, and imported it.  I've done
this before with survey questions having one response and one part, so
didn't think anything of it.

The problem now is that although those responses exist in the problem, and
students answered them, there appears to be no response information
available in either statistics or chart, when doing Survey analysis or any
other analysis.  Is there some way I can get hold of that information?  If
needed, we can go the route of command-line root access directly on the
server.

Thanks for any assistance you can provide to help us actually see the
results of our survey.

Todd

--001636c5b05f67ac6e04919aa2ef

All,<br><br>I recently gave a survey to students.=A0 It had multiple respon=
ses per part.<br><br>In one segment, I was looking for students to rate sev=
eral items as:=A0 Useless, Not Effective, Neutral, Effective, Very Effectiv=
e, Didn&#39;t use<br>
button response once in a .library file, and imported it.=A0 I&#39;ve done =
this before with survey questions having one response and one part, so didn=
&#39;t think anything of it.<br>
and students answered them, there appears to be no response information ava=
ilable in either statistics or chart, when doing Survey analysis or any oth=
er analysis.=A0 Is there some way I can get hold of that information?=A0 If=
 needed, we can go the route of command-line root access directly on the se=
rver.<br>

--001636c5b05f67ac6e04919aa2ef--