[LON-CAPA-users] need help with odd error

Peter Riegler lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 29 Nov 2010 21:55:41 +0100

Sally,

does your student actually get that error message? As far as I know this
shouldn't be the case.

One of my students recently identified the origin of this behaviour. As
I understand it is because the AutoLoader.pm Package which ships with
Perl does not operate properly in an environment that uses https rather
than http. Currently there seems no easy way out to resolve this issue.
In a way it is far outside of LON-CAPA

However, as more universities are using https we should start getting
rid of this nuisance.

Peter

--
Peter Riegler