[LON-CAPA-users] Restart manual grading after problem correction

Stefan Bisitz lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 28 Apr 2010 12:58:06 +0200

Hi,

The students have submitted their answers to a problem with four out of
eight options (four concept groups with two options each, all in one part).

This problem had unfortunately an incorrect programmed answer for one of
the eight options. This has been corrected by the author now. Since this
has happened _after_ the students already submitted their answers, the
assigned grades are not correct now.

Can I now manually restart the automated grading for this specific
problem? I can't find any function like this on the manual grading pages.

Otherwise all four options for all students have to be manually graded.
We already figured out that "only" 30 students are affected. Still a lot
of manual work.

Thanks for any hints,
Stefan Bisitz