[LON-CAPA-users] Editing resource

William Paddock lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 06 Oct 2009 13:46:30 -0400

Hey Brew,

I'm on educog and still getting the link to edit.

I assume you...
...are the publisher of the resource.
...haven't changed the "Switch Course Role To" after selecting Course Coordinator.

Here's an idea... are your course and author space on the same server (domain)?  Are you logged in to that server?

Will

>>> <Robert_Brewington@er.monroe.edu> 10/5/2009 6:40 PM >>>
Something seems to have changed in my Educog system. Usually, I log in and select a Course Coordinator role. When I then bring up a problem, there is a link at the top allowing me to "edit this resource".

Now, I no longer get that link. The only way I can edit anything now is to change to the Author role.

Did a recent update change this behavior? Am I the only one experiencing this? I am unaware of having changed anything within my course setup.

This is a pain - changing roles is typically a 3-5 minute process to select the role.

Thanks for any clues,
brew