[LON-CAPA-users] Editing resource

lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 5 Oct 2009 18:40:01 -0400

ly, I log in and select a Course Coordinator role. When I then bring up a p=
roblem, there is a link  at the top allowing me to "edit this resource". <b=
r><br>Now, I no longer get that link. The only way I can edit anything now =
is to change to the Author role.<br><br>Did a recent update change this beh=
avior? Am I the only one experiencing this? I am unaware of having changed =
anything within my course setup.<br><br>This is a pain - changing roles is =
typically a 3-5 minute process to select the role.<br><br>Thanks for any cl=