[LON-CAPA-users] EXT question

JAC LON-CAPA Administrator lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 13 May 2009 12:06:10 -0400

I've been seeing the same behaviour as Robert with the RAT.  I thought
it likely had something to do with our unique configuration (ppc64's),
and since it was a fairly low priority for us at the moment had put
off investigating until the end of our semester.  Out of curiosity,
what versions LON-CAPA are you running?

Michael Dugdale
Department of Physics
John Abbott College