[LON-CAPA-users] language context

Jay Sullivan lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 9 Jul 2009 12:47:34 -0400

--0022152d60f9cae7e4046e489cff

I was working in the parameter manager when suddenly all text on the screen
switched to German. Fortunately I remembered where all the buttons where I
normally use. When I hit save, it saved and refreshed the screen in English.

Weird.....

This is on the educog server at approximately 12:45pm today.

Jay

--0022152d60f9cae7e4046e489cff

I was working in the parameter manager when suddenly all text on the screen switched to German. Fortunately I remembered where all the buttons where I normally use. When I hit save, it saved and refreshed the screen in English.<br>

--0022152d60f9cae7e4046e489cff--