[LON-CAPA-users] problem weight for multipart problems

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 18 Feb 2009 14:26:25 -0800

As I understand it, you may have to set weights for individual parts.

The part0 parameter is the default which applies to each and every
part which does not have an individual part weight set.

Somewhere, somehow, you will have to tell it how those 5 points are to
be divided between the parts.

I'm guessing that you want the individual parts to all have the same weight.
In that case you could set weight for part0 to be 5/#parts.  Of course
some of those will be repeating decimals..... such as 5/3. So you
might need to evaluate that, or live with approximations.

Personally, I set individual part weights.

:-)
Ray