[LON-CAPA-users] problem weight for multipart problems

Stefan Bisitz lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 18 Feb 2009 23:05:24 +0100

Hi,

I've several folders in my course with each one containing several
homework problems. I'd like to provide 5 points maximum for each problem
for the whole course, irrespective if the problem contains no, 2 or 7
parts.

I've set the weight for part 0 to 5 on course level. A switch to the
student view (points display) shows that multipart problems are dealt
now that the students can achieve 5 points for _each_ part, not for the
whole problem.

Any idea how to set the weight (or something else) to get what I need? I
do not want to set the partial points for each part -> too many
problems.

Hopefully there is simple solution at all.

Thanks,
Stefan Bisitz