[LON-CAPA-users] Data on students with disabilities

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 16 Feb 2009 13:19:40 -0500

Hi,

I need an estimate of how many percent students with disabilities are
using LON-CAPA. This is for part of an institutional NSF proposal with
due date Wednesday. I am trying to get funds for increasing
accessibility.

Please off the list, let me know:

- total number of users, past and present, of which you would
reasonably be aware if they have disabilities or not.

- number of students out of those with which type of disability
(vision, auditory, mobility, learning, reading, etc)

Please report at least number of users, even if the disability number
is zero, so I get correct percentages of users.

Thanks so much,

- Gerd.

Please excuse brevity, sent from iPod.