[LON-CAPA-users] LON-CAPA - iPod Touch?

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 11 Feb 2009 10:16:45 -0500

Hi,

I am using the iPod Touch quite frequently with LON-CAPA, works fine.
Also, I have had students coming up after lecture with their iPod
Touchs asking questions about the homework (having it right on the
screen), and then immediately checking if I was right in what I told
them :-)

In terms of proposals, I guess the biggest "problem" is that it
already works fine.

- Gerd.