[LON-CAPA-users] LON-CAPA - iPod Touch?

William Paddock lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 11 Feb 2009 06:45:40 -0500

Hi Mark,

Here at our high school students regularly answer LON-CAPA problems on the ipod touch (and on blackberry devices for that matter).  They seem to like using the device for this, since our school has an open wireless network.  One issue I could foresee is that the device does not support Java (or Java script, I think).

Will Paddock
East Lansing High School

>>> Mark Lucas <lucasm@ohio.edu> 2/10/2009 9:51 PM >>>
Hi,

Has anyone considered using the iPod touch in conjunction with a physics
class? LON-CAPA?  I'm meeting with a fellow here on campus looking to
put in a proposal, and I'm trying to get my head around the
possibilities (and problems). Any good places to poke around or things
people have considered developing?

Thanks,
Mark