[LON-CAPA-users] Re: Bubble sheets

Lars Jensen lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 05 Feb 2009 23:24:57 -0800

Hi Stuart,

Thanks for clarifying this. All we have on our scantron form is the
student-ID (the same lon-capa's "Student/Employee ID"), an optional
code, and then the question responses (A to E). The scanner report file
has this form:

Student-ID Code Responses
000135792 468 CADEAABCEDBCADEAABCEDB

tmccphys:TMCC Physics w/CODE:number:11:3:1:9:15:1: :letter

I am not aware of a paper-ID and there's no first- or last name on the form.

Would the above entry be correct for the scantronformat.tab file, or
should are the last fields required, like this

tmccphys:TMCC Physics w/CODE:number:11:3:1:9:15:1: :letter::::::

or should it be like this:

tmccphys:TMCC Physics w/CODE:number:11:3:1:9:15:1: :letter:0:0:0:0:0:0

Thanks,
Lars.