[LON-CAPA-users] (Group) to view all latest essay submissions?

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 27 Aug 2009 19:22:33 -0700

Heh.... well it is hard to remember why I wanted to learn this at that time.
However, it was perhaps that an instructor wanted to make all the
essay submissions for a particular survey or problem available to be
seen (anonymously) by all the students.  I just encouraged the
instructor to generate a submissions report and mail or post it.

Thanks Anyway
:-)