[LON-CAPA-users] (Group) to view all latest essay submissions?

Felicia Berryman lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 03 Aug 2009 15:57:06 -0400

Hi Ray,

I noticed that this question from May was never answered.  It is
possible for students to share file submissions by publishing files in
their portfolio.  You can include a student roster or group roster in
your course so students can easily browse published portfolio files.
Play around with publishing portfolio files and group/course rosters.

Felicia

--
Felicia Berryman
Instructional Systems Team