[LON-CAPA-users] language context

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 27 Aug 2009 17:43:28 -0400

Hi Jay,

Okay, you are the second user to report this ... except for my
strategic goal that every LON-CAPA user should first learn German, I
have currently no idea how this could happen. It only occurred this
semester, even though we did not change the LON-CAPA version on the
machine.

* I assume that nowhere in your browser language preferences does it
say anything about "German"?

* The complete page was German, not only some phrases?

* After that, everything was English again?

* You were actually on the educog-server, not offloaded elsewhere?

- Gerd.