[LON-CAPA-users] File Upload

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 08 Apr 2009 10:12:33 -0600

Mike,

A couple more observations.  First, as Stefan hints at below, you will
have to create a problem, or at least a part, by hand, for each project
you want evaluated.

Second, based on your description, it sounds like you could have
students uploading some pretty large files.  The default *total*
portfolio storage space for a course is 20 MB.  I wouldn't be surprised
if just one of your projects, as described, exceeds that.  So if you go
the portfolio route, you will absolutely need to have your Domain
Coordinator up the portfolio quota for your course, assuming that space
is available on the server.

I'm not sure if the portfolio quota also applies to the "upload"
problems or not.  But you still might want to check with your Domain
Coordinator and confirm the available storage space.

Todd