[LON-CAPA-users] problem status with out showing solution

Stefan Bisitz lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 03 Apr 2009 18:27:00 +0200

That's what I understand:

1) Folder_exam:
- Problems have been answered in the past
- No answers can be submitted anymore
- Display problem status (correct / incorrect / wrong type / ...)
- Do _NOT_ show correct answers ("Computer's answer now shown above.")

2) Folder_tryagain:
- New variations of same problems in Folder_exam
- Answerable

Lars, is this what you want?

2nd Situation / Folder_tryagain could be easily created by copying
Folder_exam and setting new parameters (problem open date, due date,
maxtries, ...)

The settings for Folder_exam are not possible in this combination from
what I know. "Only" a) answerable, b) show everything including correct
answers or c) don't allow access to the problems

Stefan Bisitz