[LON-CAPA-users] problem status with out showing solution

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 02 Apr 2009 23:40:43 -0600

Lars,

One way to implement this would be to create another folder that
contains all the same problems.   The problems in this new folder should
have different randomizations than the original folder.

Todd