[LON-CAPA-users] problem status with out showing solution

Lars Jensen lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 02 Apr 2009 22:31:57 -0700

Hi again,

I should probably explain this better:

My students are taking a proctored  exam on lon-capa. After they have
received the exam results, I want to give them a second chance, at a
reduced credit, to complete the exam problems they got wrong. For the
second go, they are allowed to work from home. So for obvious reasons,
after the first round, I don't want lon-capa to tell them the answer to
the problems they got wrong, but I do want lon-capa to tell them which
problems were right.

Is there any way to do something like this? Obviously there is some
manual work associated with the reduced credit, but I'm willing to do
that. For now, I'm stuck on showing students which problems they had
wrong without revealing the answer to them.

Lars.