[LON-CAPA-users] Move simple problem to a folder?

Stefan Dröschler lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 01 Apr 2009 22:50:47 +0200

Chris,

the following steps will guide you through the process of moving
documents:

- open the 'Edit Course' screen while being logged on as Course
Coordinator in your course
- navigate to the folder your simple problem is in (if you aren't
there already)
- click on 'Cut' to the left of the file

(the simple problem will now be placed below the file listing with a
paste button next to it)

- navigate to the destination folder
- click the paste button

Your simple problem should now be moved from the source to the
destination folder.

I hope this helps.

Stefan