[LON-CAPA-users] Move simple problem to a folder?

Chris King lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 1 Apr 2009 15:34:44 -0500

I’m just starting to learn to use LON-CAPA.  So far, my course contains a
syllabus, a simple problem, and a folder.  To get a feel for the system, I’d
like to move the simple problem to the folder, but I don’t see how to do the
job.
What I have done is click on the folder to get to its “course documents”
section.  From there I tried “Search”, selected “course search”, and entered
the name of the simple problem.  It found the document, but I didn’t find a
means to move the document to the folder.  It appears that the only way to
put a document into a folder is to create the document in that folder.  Is
that correct?
Thanks,

Chris
Christopher King