[LON-CAPA-users] multiple response boxes

Peter Riegler lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 22 Oct 2008 16:47:47 +0200

Hi,

part 1 of your problem is covered in
https://vita.fh-wolfenbuettel.de/res/fhwf/riegler/Mathematik/Lineare%20Algebra/Matrizen/symmetrische_Matrix.problem
part 2 in
https://vita.fh-wolfenbuettel.de/res/fhwf/riegler/Mathematik/Lineare%20Algebra/Eigenwertproblem/char_polynom_3x3_zahlen.problem?inhibitmenu=yes
Source code of both should be visible. So you would simply have to
combine the two.

I hope you can make sense out of the problem although the wording is
German. In general, if you find the problems useful, please to not
hesitate to ask us for a translation. We will happily do that.

Regards

Peter