[LON-CAPA-users] question about uploading scores

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 14 Oct 2008 11:11:29 -0400

Hi,

On Oct 14, 2008, at 11:02 AM, Sally S Hunnicutt/FS/VCU wrote:

> I have uploaded scores from assignments using the Score Upload Form,
> and set the PPRM to 1.5 points.  When I download the grades to a csv
> file, I see the correct value (1.5), but the value displayed to the
> students for the resource is rounded (shows 2.0 out of 1.5).  There
> is a note that says "If non-integer points are used (e.g., 3.5),
> make sure to change the display format in "Modify parameter settings
> for this resource" ("PPRM"/clock symbol), or the result will be
> displayed in rounded form. ", but I don't know which parameter to
> change.  Any ideas?

Please go to the Score Upload form, then click "Modify parameter
settings for this resource"

There is a parameter called "Format for display of score
(scoreformat)". You can set this on any level, for example on the
sequence level, to for example "1f" is your scores are 1.5, 2.0, etc.
If you have 1.75, etc, as possible scores, please set it to "2f".

- Gerd.