[LON-CAPA-users] question about uploading scores

Sally S Hunnicutt/FS/VCU lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 14 Oct 2008 11:02:46 -0400

--=_alternative 0052A354852574E2_=

Hello,

I have uploaded scores from assignments using the Score Upload Form, and
set the PPRM to 1.5 points.  When I download the grades to a csv file, I
see the correct value (1.5), but the value displayed to the students for
the resource is rounded (shows 2.0 out of 1.5).  There is a note that says
"If non-integer points are used (e.g., 3.5), make sure to change the
display format in "Modify parameter settings for this resource"
("PPRM"/clock symbol), or the result will be displayed in rounded form. ",
but I don't know which parameter to change.  Any ideas?

Sally

Dr. Sally S. Hunnicutt
VCU Department of Chemistry
Assistant Chair and Associate Professor
Oliver Hall 3035
804-827-0531
sshunnic@vcu.edu
--=_alternative 0052A354852574E2_=

using the Score Upload Form, and set the PPRM to 1.5 points. &nbsp;When
I download the grades to a csv file, I see the correct value (1.5), but
the value displayed to the students for the resource is rounded (shows
2.0 out of 1.5). &nbsp;There is a note that says &quot;</font><font size=3 color=red>If
non-integer points are used (e.g., 3.5), make sure to change the display
format in &quot;Modify parameter settings for this resource&quot; (&quot;PPRM&quot;/clock
symbol), or the result will be displayed in rounded form.</font><font size=3>
to change. &nbsp;Any ideas?</font>
VCU Department of Chemistry<br>
Assistant Chair and Associate Professor<br>
Oliver Hall 3035<br>
804-827-0531<br>
sshunnic@vcu.edu</font>
--=_alternative 0052A354852574E2_=--