[LON-CAPA-users] Question about formating for Exam mode - THANKS

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:27:46 -0800

Regarding Q#2, it may depend whether you are primarily concerned with
the appearance of the pdf document or merely the webpage.  You might
need to put some vspace or linebreak inside <tex></tex> tags, as I
believe that superfluous <br /> tags are ignored in the automatic
translation to TeX.

I believe that the printed question number always appears directly
before the list of options, rather than before any preamble text.